Enjoy a Manicure or Pedicure at my Norwich Beauty Salon
Nail rehab appointment If you have severely bitten nails, poorly maintained cuticles or just plain neglected nails The ‘normal’ manicure is probably not enough for you. It takes time to tidy up nails that have been neglected for a while. Therefore I would recommend booking a longer appointment. It’s absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about, my nails often look awful after doing lots of DIY etc around the house, so I need longer to tidy them up. I charge all my appointments by time. Email me for more information, if you feel you don’t fit into a ‘normal’ appointment box.
I purchase full metal tools for my manicures and pedicures where possible, which are sterilized in my autoclave (pressured steam at 134′) after each client. Read more about my infection control policy on my blog post
Nail art available in salon for your manicures and pedicures. Please check out the gallery for photographs.
- Use acetone on your nails as little as possible as it weakens nails
- Use almond oil on your cuticles
- Use hand cream
- File your nails in the same direct
- Eat healthy and drink lots of water
- Wear gloves when working in the garden or with chemicals
- Regular manicures
Manicurefile and paint
- Manicures involve basic cuticle work, file and paint. No extra cost for a French manicure. Using OPI polish
Pedicurefile and paint
- Pedicures involve basic cuticle work, file and paint. No extra cost for a French pedicure. Using OPI polish
Kaeso Cranberry SensationHand Treatment Cream
- A luxurious, rich cream specially formulated to instantly restore moisture in dry, chapped hands.
Thank you for my gorgeous manicureJenny